No matter how beautiful you are as a woman, there is one little feature on your body that makes you complete…that is the vagina. It is the only feature on the woman’s body that everyone feels uncomfortable and sometimes downright humiliating to talk about. As a result, a lot of women have problem with how to take very good care of it. The vagina is an elastic, muscular canal with a soft, flexible lining that provides lubrication and sensation. How healthy, fresh and tight your vagina is can make or unmake your personality as a woman. Unhealthy vagina can damage your confidence and cause problems in your relationship. If you’re looking for ways and means to take care of this precious treasure then this article is for you to enlighten you.
There are few things you can do to have a healthy vagina and these are:
- Wear cotton underwear – it allows your vagina to breath and also absorbs moisture that is why most underwear comes with a thin strip of cotton fabric in the crotch so the next time you go for underwear shopping think about your vagina first.
- Occasional underwear free – this may sound crazy but letting fresh air in there makes the place healthy so once a while when you are spending the day at home laying in bed or watching tv, take off your underwear and let good air do its job
- Stay away from unprotected sex – most of the time unprotected sex is condemned in relation to HIV, hepatitis etc. forgetting vaginal conditions like chlamydia, vaginitis, gonorrhoea, bacterial vaginosis etc. If your partner sleeps around and gets himself infected then you are putting your vagina in danger by having unprotected sex with him. Know your partner’s health status before you take this risky step or else use protection.
- Be caution about antibiotics – the vagina contains some good bacteria that keep the place healthy therefore you must always speak with a doctor for the right prescription of antibiotics because those pills can kill off some of these good bacteria.
The smell of a vagina has been on the table for discussion for pretty long time because everyone wants to know how it smells like but the fact of the matter is that a healthy vagina doesn’t smell bad. These are some of the things to do to keep your vagina fresh:
- Regular washing – washing yourself will help combat a buildup of bacteria on the skin, which causes odour just like it does anywhere else on the body therefore you need to shower and wash yourself regularly to smell good
- Be careful with soap – vagina is very sensitive unlike other part of the body. Using the wrong types of soap can cause irritation and bad odour. Avoid soaps which are heavily perfumed, contain too many unnatural ingredients, or have antibacterial properties.
- Shave regularly – keeping the place well-shaved prevents itching and any skin irritation that invites infection. It prevents bacteria from harbouring there and also creates a clean environment for your partner during intercourse.
- Change sanitary towel often – using sanitary pad or tampon for long hours during menstruation can create bad vagina smell and infection. You need to change it after every six (6) hours and kindly use a wet wipe to clean the place before you wear a new one when you are not home to take a bath.
Tight vagina is every woman’s confidence booster when it comes to pleasing her partner in the bedroom. Keeping things tight can really help you get your sexy back in the bedroom. A loose vagina can be triggered by numerous reasons, such as childbirth, menopause, or simply because our bodies are ageing. Below are few techniques that can tightened up the place:
- Kegal exercise – you execute these vaginal canal exercises by squeezing your internal pelvic muscles. Think of how it feels when you stop yourself from peeing. This exercise is crucial for strengthening your pelvic floor muscles, which are key in producing stronger, mind-blowing orgasms—not to mention bladder control. The good part is, it can be done at anytime of the day irrespective of where you find yourself without anyone knowing.
- Aloe Vera – Aloe Vera is 100% natural herb which is very effective in keeping the vagina fresh and tight. Simply squash the gel from an Aloe Vera leaf and then apply it using your finger on the vagina lips. Try this 5 to 6 times a day and before having sex with your partner as it serves as a safe and natural lubricant.
- Healthy eating – a well-balanced and healthy diet regime will give your body the right vitamins and minerals for restoring any muscle looseness. The key here is “organic and natural.” So, your diet plan must contain – natural lean animal protein, 100 % natural fruits and vegetables, carbs from whole grains. Stay away from too much sugar and say no to processed food items. Kale, garlic, lemon, cranberry, Greek yogurt, avocado are some of the foods that will help you maintain your vagina firm and tight.
Vaginal health is an important aspect of any woman’s life and i believe these few tips can help you achieve healthy, fresh and tight vagina.
I hope this post has been helpful? kindly like, share, comment for me to know your thoughts on the article and don’t forget to subscribe to my blog. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Photo credit to their respective owners